Want to know more about the Northern Junior Golf Tour?
This simple guide tells you everything you need to know:
- We run a Junior Golf Tour aimed at 6-14 year olds
- Juniors can enter the events with or without an official handicap
- Each Junior Tour consists of five 9 hole events with different tees used for different ages/abilities
- Juniors play in the Order of Merit across each designated area competing in a Net and Gross category giving everyone a chance to qualify for the Grand Final
- The top players from each category (Gross and Net) will be selected to play in the Grand Final taking place on Sunday 30th August 2020 at Ramside Hall Golf Club
- Every player in the Northern Junior Golf Tour will receive a branded PING cap at the first event
- Players will also have the chance to win some cool PING prizes and trophies throughout the season
- All of this for just £50 per person.
To enter the Northern Junior Golf Tour please click on the link below, register for your chosen tour and fill in the online entry form.
*Terms & Conditions apply*